Whatever they throw at us, I still believe that the only possible response is that we should be constantly and relentlessly positive about what we are doing. We have so much to be proud of here in Leeds and our approach to the challenges we are facing must be intelligent, direct and honest. If anyone out there believes they can do it better they should come on down, roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
After a long hard term, I need a break but before I go here’s how to survive the term ahead...
- Remember that absolute feedback does not exist
- Remember that it's their opinion, it's not fact!
- Remember to keep talking about our successes.
- Remember to keep learning how to do it better.
- Remember to constantly support your colleagues.
- Remember to phone a friend when you need help and support.
- Remember to focus on the outcomes you are achieving.
- Remember to stay positive!