"New Scientist revealed this week how to keep your hair and ditch your high blood pressure without emigrating to a Pacific island."
The article reveals the six steps to a stress-free career...
1. Create a good space... make your space a great place to work.
2. Raise your status... take control of your life and reduce your stress.
3. Be social... connect with your colleagues.
4. Don't be too social... find time and space to think and work.
5. Learn to switch off... forget the work sometimes and live your life as well.
6. Find ways of stress-busting... go for coffee, take walks and try deep breathing.
The solution then is to create the perfect office, have great colleagues and a happy home life. If you want to read more go to http://www.newscientist.com