Interestingly the challenge we all face is how do develop an entitlement for all... 'The Leeds Promise' for every child at key points in their lives here in Leeds:
- the Leeds Promise for Babies?
- the Leeds Promise for 5 Year Olds?
- the Leeds Promise for 11 Year Olds?
- the Leeds Promise for 16 Year Olds?
and on top of this what are the 'Additional Promises' we will make for :
- Looked After Children?
- children with a disability?
- children from Traveller Communities?
- children from Black and Minority Ethnic Communities?
- children from White Working Class Communities?
- Children at Risk of Underachieving?
I'd be interested to know what people think.