Ram identifies eight 'Know-Hows' which are needed to create brilliant organisations...
- provide things people want and need;
- look for patterns in a complex world;
- get the right people with the right attitudes and the right behaviours and the right information;
- match people to tasks;
- get teams working together;
- set ambitious but realistic goals;
- set sharp focused priorities;
- anticipate problems and pressure.
How are you building brilliant in your team, your school or your organisation?