This is a brilliant initiative delivering high quality, sustainable accommodation and support services for people with learning disabilities and mental health needs. The CLT session was looking at strategy, priorities and capacity and I talked about the processes we are exploring:
- a 21st Century schools world class universal offer for all our children and young people;
- early intervention and prevention;
- targeted provision around vulnerable and challenging individuals;
- developing young people's ownership, voice and choice in the system.
- leadership and governance;
- behaviour provision;
- 14 - 19 provision;
- target schools;
- target groups of young people.
- Capital investment through the Building Schools for the Future and Primary Capital Programmes and the impact of population growth across Leeds;
- Workforce development, efficiency and value for money;
- Safeguarding and the integration of services around vulnerable groups;
- Health and well-being programmes;
- Environment and sustainability programmes;
- Managing the recession, preparing for the upturn and developing the skills and intelligence needed to drive success in the new economy.