Thursday 25 January 2007

It's funny but I get the feeling that more people are reading this...

I even get stopped in the car park by colleagues telling me that they are reading it and enjoying it. I wonder why I get so few comments... perhaps people are confused about its' purpose? I wanted a way I could connect with a wider group of colleagues and share my experiences, network ideas and learn. I also wanted to find a way of getting raw and honest feedback about the things that are working and the things that are causing people concern. So talk to me and tell me straight... how is it with you and what could we do to build brilliant learning places where everyone is happy, healthy, safe and successful.

The observant fellows from the blogging community will notice that the colours have changed. Barbara is deeply disappointed with the new pink colour scheme. She felt that the original colour scheme reflected me and my shirts, me and my style... did she mean dark, imposing and moody or difficult to read! I changed it because a couple of colleagues told me that they found the white on black hard to read. Please let me know what you think and how I might improve and develop the blog to increase the interactions between those of us who belong to the bloggers association and want to share and learn together.
Chris

No comments: