Sunday 1 April 2007

Now we are SIX!

“Sculpture is a wonderful thing… inside every piece of stone is a beautiful statue… all you have to do is get rid of all the stuff that gets in the way.”

I have been in Leeds for nearly six years… and today… 1st April 2007… Education Leeds is six years old! They say time flies when you are having fun and it has been great fun thanks to the brilliant, talented, gorgeous and wonderful colleagues who have made me laugh, made me smile and brightened my life over these six incredible years.

At it’s best our schools, our educational provision and our support services here in Leeds are breathtakingly wonderful and my colleagues are just incredible.

Just look what we have achieved together over the last year.
  • TEAM EXCELLENCE 2006;
  • BEACON STATUS;
  • CHARTERMARK.

Let’s make sure that we continue to clear away the stuff that gets in the way and release the magic…. whatever it takes!
Chris

No comments: