Successful schools are:
- happy places;
- healthy places;
- safe places;
- places which are rigorous in terms of their focus on standards, on tracking, on the powerful and intelligent use of data; and
- places where every child matters and no child gets left behind.
To build brilliant schools we need to continue to coach, nurture and develop:
- inspirational, passionate distributed leadership;
- brilliant teaching by talented colleagues;
- a coaching and nurturing culture;
- an engaging, powerful and stimulating curriculum;
- wonderful learning environments;
- brilliant learning;
- high expectations of children and colleagues;
- positive and constructive relationships;
- parents and carers as partners in learning.