i-Leedsis the Leeds electronic Individual Learning Plan. It's a web-based tool that facilitates conversations between young people aged 9 to 19 and their key adults, helping to support the young person to identify, express and achieve their goals. i- Leeds has been developed with partners across the city building on national best practice around personalised learning and the 'Every Child Matters' agenda.
Robert and Rachel tell me that i-Leeds will help;
- reduce learning loss during transfer and transition;
- signpost to providers of information, advice and guidance;
- increase participation and reduce the number of young people not in education, employment or training;
- provide a communications tool for all extended services;
- support mentoring and coaching approaches;
- support tracking of learners attending work-based learning and Diplomas;
- improve etention, progression and achievement.