Thursday 25 November 2010

CASTLETON PRIMARY SCHOOL

I moved on again to visit Castleton Primary School...

Judith Norfolk and her team are doing something wonderful at this little oasis of brilliant primary practice tucked away where it is. We all know that inner city schools must be creative and inspiring places at the heart of their communities 365-24-7 releasing the magic and the WOW factor and that is what you get at Castleton Primary School and some! It is an outstanding school which is busy and rich and has a real family feel where everyone feels special and valued.


This is another brilliant community school where Judith and her colleagues are doing great things and releasing an extraordinary magic. Judith and some of her governors took me on a tour of this wonderful learning place and showed me the new Children's Centre which has been developed since my last visit. This is yet another incredible learning place that I will really miss!
Chris

No comments: