The school has made real progress under Sue's leadership over the last few years. We have made real progress with the building over the last year and as I walked around the school with Sue I could see that things are really going well. What makes Drighlington Primary School such a great learning place? The answers...
- Sue's strong, focused and passionate leadership;
- a talented, energetic deputy and an enthusiastic team;
- clear values and beliefs driving the work of the school;
- a focus on standards, behaviour and discipline;
- a focus on purposeful teaching within a positive learning environment;
- high expectations and hard work!
Sue and her learning team are doing a great job and are building something really special at Drighlington Primary School .