Friday 10 October 2008

I visited another amazing little learning place this morning...

I had been invited by Alison Wrigglesworth, headteacher at Thorner Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School, to open their new library which was quite an honour for me because, as you know, I am more used to closing things.

Thorner Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School is an outstanding little primary school with some fantastic children and a good team led by a great headteacher doing some brilliant work. After my visit Alison sent me this e-mail and this great photograph.




"Dear Chris, Please find attached the photos from your visit this morning. May I say how grateful I am that you visited today and how supported I felt that you took the time to talk to me? I know the staff were pleased that you came out to see us. Looking forward to seeing you next week! Kindest regards Alison."


It was great to visit this wonderful little school and an honour to be asked to open their new library.
Chris

No comments: