Tuesday 18 November 2008

BRILLIANT NEWS!

I received this e-mail from Steve Bibby at the DCSF this morning...

"Dear Chris, I am writing to confirm that ministerial approval has been given to allocate 100% new build capital funding to the Intake Academy project in Leeds. I am sure you will welcome this excellent news and I continue to look forward to working with colleagues in Leeds to progress this important project through Feasibility and into Implementation and beyond. I would be grateful if colleagues in Leeds and elsewhere can notify their teams to make sure that work can progress appropriately on receipt of this news. A formal letter will be issued shortly, but I thought you would appreciate swift notification of this news. Best regards,Steve."

This is brilliant news for the Intake project and will see the school continue to fly under Annette Hall's inspirational leadership supported by great colleagues at Edutrust.
Chris

No comments: