We need to re-imagine and redesign learning for this new age:
- to re-think and understand that more is better;
- to re-think and connect our learning places with other provision;
- to re-imagine our spaces for learning building on creativity, imagination and enterprise;
- to develop collaborative and team based approaches at the heart of what we do;
- to build learning webs, learning hubs and learning satellites since small is beautiful;
- to re-think teaching and formal learning to maintain excellence and academic rigour;
- to develop learning as informal and fun to connect with young people's interests and potential;
- to create learning places that young people love and shape to better meet their needs;
- to create learning places where young people have high self-esteem and feel in control of their own learning.
It's all about brilliant learning in brilliant learning places!