Thursday 19 July 2007

It's funny but I recognise that I haven't spent as much time with some of the people who matter most over the last few weeks and months... yes, I'm talking about you!

I am sorry if you have felt neglected, unloved and starved of chocolate but it has been a hard term for me and I promise to do better next term. We all need feedback about what we are doing right and what we are getting wrong... particularly me! One of my strengths is that I am a good learner but I know that I need to be a better listener. I also need time to be more focused and more disciplined and to get the balance right between all the competing priorities for my attention.

I am working on a Review of the Year and I'll share it with you before I finalise it so you can see the highlights of my year and perhaps add your own. I know that there are so many extraordinarily talented colleagues working here at Education Leeds and we have once again had a great year where we have collectively, as teams and individually achieved so much.
Chris

No comments: