Saturday 2 February 2008

I started the day yesterday at Hunslet Moor Primary School...

They were launching 'The National Year of Reading' and had asked me to visit to be interviewed by their News Flash Journalists, to look at their Family Learning Event where partners and agengies were showing parents, carers and the local community the range of learning opportunities on offer and to be part of their 'Everyone has a story to tell' balloon launch. Everyone in school had completed a tag describing their favourite story and the 'owner' of the balloon travelling the farthest will win a prize!

It was a great start to my day with Narinder Gill, one of the most talented primary headteachers in Leeds. Her passion, energy and enthusiasm is infectious and the children were simply brilliant ambassadors and a wonderful advert for Hunslet Moor Primary School. I hope to get some pictures for the blog this week.

I wonder where my balloon is?
Chris

No comments: