The research is based on the Stephen Covey book, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People which lists seven principles that. if adopted as habits, can help you become truly effective at what you do. The Crelos research suggests that these are the seven for those of us facing the classroom:
- they build confidence;
- they are not afraid to make difficult decisions;
- they develop others;
- they are good communicators;
- they are non-conformists;
- they thrive in the company of others;
- they see the bigger picture.
If you want to read more you can visit the TES website at tes.co.uk.