Here's a list of things we can all try:
- Reduce our consumption and buy less stuff.
- Reuse whenever we can and take unwanted stuff to your local charity shop or give it away.
- Recycle as much of our household and office waste as we can.
- Turn off electrical equipment, don't leave things on standby and always turn off lights in empty rooms.
- Make the switch to a green energy supplier and use energy-efficient and energy-saving lightbulbs around the office and the home.
- Always buy seasonal and locally-grown organic fruit and vegetables when they are available.
- Cut down on our use of paper to create a 'less paper' world.
- Always buy recycled paper products instead of the alternatives.
- Take the bus or train whenever we can!
- Leave the car at home whenever we can!
- Walk or cycle whenever we can!
- Enjoy fresh air and exercise!
WE all need to consume less, share more and live more simply.
What do you think?Chris