Wednesday 27 January 2010

My colleague Nicholas Edensor, headteacher at Fieldhead Carr Primary School, sent me this message this morning...

"Good morning Chris, I hope you are well. Wendy Winterburn came to visit me yesterday to offer support and advice regarding a pupil at our school. I was very impressed with her and felt extremely supported by her. She had also actioned every request for the school and left my staff and I with smiles on our faces. She is an asset to Education Leeds and I look forward to working with her in the near future. Best wishes, Nik."

This is what customer service from Education Leeds should be like. Colleagues who go the extra mile to support colleagues in school do the really hard stuff. I am grateful to Nik for letting me know and to Wendy for setting such a brilliant example to us all.

Chris

No comments: