Tuesday 9 November 2010

My colleague Sarah Coltman, Early Years Consultant (Moderation), sent me these very positive comments about our colleagues in the City Learning Centres...

"Dear Chris,

It is great to have feedback like this about the support colleagues provided for Sarah as she managed these moderation meetings.
Chris
I am coming to the end of a series of Early Years Foundation Stage Moderation Cluster meetings attended by over 200 practitioners; there have been ten of these planned across the city and all have been held in CLCs. The staff at all the centres have been exceptionally helpful in a range of ways which has made the meetings run much more smoothly. They go out of their way to check you have all you need and assist you in any way they can. It has made a huge difference to my work both this week and last and I thought you might like to know. Best wishes, Sarah."

No comments: