I read an article yesterday in the Guardian about how to improve your memory. It identified five steps which would help:
- use your memory and break things down into bite size chunks;
- develop new mental skills using things like Sudoku, learn a language or to play a musical instrument;
- be a clever eater by eating Omega 3 fatty acids and slow release carbohydrates like porridge;
- reduce your stress... relax, chill and forget it all; and
- meditate to improve decision making, attention and recall.
I am going to have to focus on the last two so if you see me meditating you'll understand why!