Wednesday 30 June 2010

I visited a great school this morning...


I was at Ninelands Primary School in Garforth to see Jillian Sabourn, the new headteacher, who took over in January. It was wonderful to visit and talk to Jillian about her hopes and dreams for the school. It was also great to be able to walk around the school with Jillian and some of her children and hear about their 'Green Day' and watch some brilliant presentations, hear the Year 6 children singing and practicing for their 'Bugsy Malone' Leavers Production, see some great nursery and early years provision and visit Class 12's Ancient Greek Museum where I completed a quiz and was marked out of 10!

This is a school with enormous potential and I was really impressed by the children who were doing great work everywhere Jillian and I went.

Chris

No comments: