Sunday 27 June 2010

My colleague Chris Walsh, headteacher at Boston Spa School, sent me these extraordinary photos after they launched a balloon

"Chris, you may remember a feature from the BBC news round programme about the Boston Spa balloon launch. I must pass our congratulations on to Steve Hugill, one of our Science team for this successful launch, I attach a sample of what he has achieved. They are magnificent photos, a real triumph! I am delighted for Steve who has worked so hard on the project, and grateful for the brilliant opportunity he has created for our young people. The calculations suggest that we reached 17.5 miles high! Enjoy, Chris."






I am pleased that Chris sent me these amazing photos from this wonderful science project. Good to hear about some more great things happening at Boston Spa School.
Chris

No comments: