Monday 28 June 2010

My colleague Dave Lawrence who is Senior Research & Information Support Officer (14-19)within our Performance Management & Information Team sent me this e-mail this afternoon...

"Hi Chris, I thought I would email you some positive news - I am currently trying to raise funds for the Jane Tomlinson appeal (Children’s charities and cancer charities in the UK) by racing in the Leeds 10k this Sunday. I have set up a website that enables people to donate safely through this link: http://www.justgiving.com/davelawrence2 .The running total last time I checked was about £150 but I am hoping to increase this even more throughout the week. Donations are still accepted after Sunday. Colleagues that I have managed to speak to have been very generous to date. Thanks, Dave."

This is a brilliant cause and I hope everyone will support Dave.
Chris

No comments: