Hill Top Primary School was built as part of the Seven School PfI Project in 2002 and it's clearly a school to die for! Danny Kenny, the headteacher, has been there for a year now and it's a wonderful school. I took part in their 'Wake Up and Shake Up' session as well as walking around the school with Danny. Great schools are built on strong, dynamic and open relationships and it is very obvious that Danny and the team have created something very special at Hill Top.
What makes Hill Top Primary School such a brilliant school?
- strong and passionate leadership;
- clear, shared vision, values and beliefs driving all aspects of the work of the school;
- strong, dynamic and wonderful relationships;
- a committed and energetic learning team who passionately believe in what they are doing;
- high expectations of every child and the whole learning team;
- inspiring teaching and learning within a nurturing culture and a wonderful learning environment;
- high parental support, engagement and involvement..... and
- some talented, brilliant, gorgeous and wonderful young people!
Danny and his learning team are doing a brilliant job and have created a fantastic learning environment for the children in a really great PfI school. They also have a great web-site at www.hilltopprimary.org.uk... why not take a look!