Sunday 9 September 2007

What did you read over the Summer?

My Summer reading list included:
  • ‘The Memory Keeper’s Daughter’ by Kim Edwards;
  • ‘The Mission Song’ by John Le Carre;
  • ‘Blind Woman, Sleeping Willow’ by Haruki Murakami;
  • ‘Crazy as Chocolate’ by Elizabeth Hyde;
  • ‘Next’ by Michael Crichton;
  • ‘His Dark Materials’ by Philip Pullman;
  • ‘The Obvious’ by James Dale;
  • ‘Transform Your Life’ by Penny Ferguson;
  • ‘The Key’ by Junichiro Tanizaki;
  • ‘The God Delusion’ by Richard Dawkins.

I have just bought ‘Exit Music’ by Ian Rankin, which is the latest and presumably the last ‘Rebus’ novel. Interestingly, my colleague Katy Hockridge told me that after reading the Ian Rankin ‘Rebus’ novels I should read Peter Robinson’s crime novels which are set in Yorkshire.

Let me know the great books you've read this Summer.
Chris

No comments: