Challenging the status quo;
- helping colleagues out of their 'comfort zones;"
- creating a compelling vision;
- establishing goals that stretch and challenge;
- asking challenging questions.
- believing in colleagues;
- pointing out their strengths, talents and abilities;
- rewarding and recognising their progress and improvement;
- trusting and supporting colleagues;
- empowering colleagues with authority.
- identifying what brilliant performance looks like;
- conducting learning and practice sessions;
- providing helpful and constructive feedback.